- James McKinnon, Editor, Kunati Books:
"I enjoyed your White Zion collection very much. The writing is very good."
The End of Jewish Jerusalem - from White Zion
- Mikhail IosselSLS, (Summer Literary Seminars) Executive Director, St. Petersburg, Russia/Nairobi-Lamu, Kenya:
"I just wanted to let you know that we at SLS genuinely enjoyed your story. A very strong piece of writing, energetically and beautifully rendered; a terrific whirlwind journey into the juxtaposition between disparate cultures. Compelling and powerful. Thank you for letting us see it."
- M.M.M. Hayes, Story Quarterly:
"We liked a lot about this unusual immigrant story, which is topical, and structurally you pull off an interesting collage. The characters are allowed to grow (literally) and take on the dimensions that are so often lost in other stories attempting to load up on nostalgia and emotional touches. The broken up narrative is intriguing as well, taking the story in a direction at first unexpected in the opening paragraphs. This is a good story."
- Lania Knight, The Missouri Review:
"Really enjoyed this – please send more."
- Dave McLean, Partner Armada Quarterly:
"You're an undeniably talented writer, and your story is both well constructed and rich with detail... The description in it is incredibly vivid. The writing is very good; the dialogue especially so. We'd be quite happy to see more from you in the future."
I Put Him on the Bottle - from White Zion
- Neil Kozodoy, Editor, Commentary Magazine:
"I found it very affecting."
- Sally Zigmond, Assistant Editor, QWF (Quality Women's Fiction):
"Your writing is of the highest quality. The subject matter was shocking, but not gratuitously so."
Different Rank , a short story
- Veronica Ross, Fiction Editor, The Antigonish Review:
"An evocative story. We'd like to read some of the details from the memoirs. Let us hear his voice--it promises to be interesting. Well written."